Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"Show Me When To Move"

I title this blog with lyrics after listening to a song on KDAR The Christian Station. The lyrics have been a prayer focus for me in recent events. One of which was a move from two locations. The two house moves were not far apart (less than 10 miles between),yet the adjustment seem like a marathon distance apart as I have had to scout out new territory in which to carry on my routine activity. Another recent focus change for me is with my training plan. Although, I have set a new training record: completing three dualathlon or biathlon training sessions in less than a week. Now I am asking "show me when to move to a Triathlon training session." While I am eager to compete in my first triathlon, which I am looking to enter at the start of 2011, for now I keep moving to add a Triathlon session to my training regimen. Also, a highlight for me this month will be to volunteer for the Santa Barbara Triathlon Short and Long Race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter