Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Introducing Jhtrain-that's me. I am a health care professional, passionate about nutrition and exercise. I have practiced clinical and community nutrition for over five years. I have acquired a broad range of exercise knowledge thru studies in Exercise Science and thru incorporation of what I learn by personal practice. I enjoy playing tennis, running, biking, strength and flexibility training at the gym. I have joined a great new team of Fitness Professionals whose ambition is to revolutionize the Personal Training industry by offering online Personal Training to consumers interested in getting fit and staying fit. The site is fitorbit.com. You can find me there when you click the search for trainers button - my dashboard name is jhtrain. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter