Monday, July 13, 2009

Tournaments

I am playing a tennis tournament for the next two weeks. Tennis fans love to either play in a tournament themselves or watch the pros play, or both. Well, since I didn't get the opportunity to watch the Wimbledon Championship Match this year, I am glad I can play in matches this summer with the SBCC college class. It's fun. My partner and I played against two good player as the score 1-7, of eight total games, indicates. We are going on the court again this evening to better prepare. I will need food fuel as well. My meal will certainly include a balance of carbohydrates, good fats, and protein. Here's what on my menu before I head back:

Rice Pasta
Tomato Basil Sauce w/ChickPeas
Rice Tortilla with Flax Oil
Corn and Cilantro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter